Wednesday, March 31, 2010

Awesome Blog of NON-Procrastination

PROCRASTINATE, PROCRASTINATE, PROCRASTINATE, No I am not a chronic procrastinator and lazy slattern. I need to get back into regularly blogging, eventually daily if only for myself. I'm always at a loss what to write about because I don't lead a necessarily exciting life. I'm always finding cool things and often think different things that I feel merit blogging. There's so much to talk about sometimes, I don't know where to begin or what to focus on. So today I'll make a short blog with two of the awesome things I've recently gotten into and discovered.

Baccano: Great Anime! I've been meaning to watch this for a long time. I've been watching and loving Durarara! which is by the same creator. Hilarious, kinda crazy story, great art style, tons of memorable characters, and rounded off perfectly with jazz music. Fave characters: Isaac and Miria--quirky pair of stupid thieves whose stupid plans actually succeed in getting them lots of money; they typically rob people while wearing costumes. Totally awesome that I can watch the show for free on Funimation's website.




Reduced Shakespeare Company: 3 guys perform ALL 37 Shakespeare plays in 90 minutes! HILARIOUS! One of Dustin's fellow student teachers showed him a clip of their version of Romeo and Juliet. He in turn showed it to me, and we both about died laughing. I had tears in my eyes. The show's a mixture of wit and slapstick that comes together to create the most awesome adaptation of Shakespeare ever!

No comments:

Post a Comment